The Mags - She


Final magazine advert

Final magazine advert

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Initial ideas for my digipack design

After all my research into digipacks from our genre I have started to come up with some ideas for my own.
I think I am going to include the bands instruments on my digipack and one of the ideas I had was to maybe have a different instrument on each side. I really like the shots of the blue bass guitar that was filmed on the first day and I might use a close up version of this for the front cover of the digipack. This will be realistic of other digipacks because it won't just relate to the music video we are doing now, but will relate to all of the songs because all of the songs would include these instruments. I was thinking of maybe also including the lipstick kisses that are on the bass guitar in the stop animation to represent the "hit song" on our album. I thought that the bass drum from a front view could be a good idea for the inside of the digipack as this can be where the CD goes, so when the CD is not in it you can see the drum. For the other inside part of my cover I think I am going to include the "thankyou's" from the band and other little bits of writing and for a background picture I might include the magazine cuttings like this one:


These are just some initial ideas that I have thought of but I will soon start drawing up some ideas so I can see them visually and upload them on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.