The Mags - She


Final magazine advert

Final magazine advert

Friday 4 February 2011

Initial ideas for my digipack and iPhone blogging

I have just found an app on my iPhone called BlogPress that means I will be able to blog things straight from my phone and will also make it easier to upload photos without having to put them on the computer!

I have drawn out some initial ideas for my own digipack so that I can see what it looks like visually. I chose to put the blue bass from our stop motion on the front as I really like the colours and also think that a bass guitar is an important symbol of the rock genre. I also designed the back cover and one of the inside panels which will hold the cd. I thought that by having the drum on that inside panel will look effective because it will be the same shape as the cd. I now just need to design the other inside panel and then start putting it together properly. These are the pictures of my initial drawings:










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.