The Mags - She


Final magazine advert

Final magazine advert

Friday 11 February 2011

Font used on my digipack

I originally used the font "Small Font" that I found on Photoshop for the font on my digipack for the tracklist and album name on the front:



At first I thought that it may conform to the rock genre and look good on my digipack but the more I was looking at it I found that it made my digipack look very home made so not very professional. I decided to look on a website "www.dafont.com" and download a better font to use that would look better on my digipack and conform more to the rock genre.

From my research I have found that the writing on rock digipacks are fairly simple and easy to read. These are some of the ones that I found that I liked:









But then I finally came across the font called "Sketchy" which I really liked and thought it would be perfect for my digipack for the album name on the front cover and track list on the back:





I decided that this was my favourite font out of all the ones I had seen and so changed the writing on my front cover to see if it looked good with my digipack and really liked it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.