The Mags - She


Final magazine advert

Final magazine advert

Monday 14 March 2011

My magazine advert

After I cut out the guitar from the original background using Photoshop, I put it on Paint and added a black background as black is a colour that is often associated with the rock genre that I found out in my research.



I then used the same font as I used on my digipack to tie it all together to write the information that is common among all magazine adverts. I made sure that I included the name of the band, the release date and some ratings from music magazines. I thought that the best colour writing to use on the black background to make it stand out was white as this also went with the blue guitar and was clear to the audience.



After this I realised that something was missing and after looking back over my research I thought a good thing to add was the logos of places that the album could be purchased. I found the logos for iTunes and Amazon on Google images and copied and pasted them onto my advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.