The Mags - She


Final magazine advert

Final magazine advert

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Final magazine advert

After looking at my advert for another time and comparing it to my research into the codes and conventions of magazine adverts I decided to add the bands website and facebook page to the advert as this was something that I was missing. After gaining some audience feedback from family and friends I also decided to change the stars that I have used to make them solid 5 pointed stars. To do this I moved the advert into Microsoft Word and used the "Shapes" tool to find a star that would look good in my advert. After I added this I was finished and I am now happy with my completed magazine advert promo. I think that I have included all of the necessary elements to make my advert look professional and realistic and will soon get some audience feedback for another opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.