The Mags - She


Final magazine advert

Final magazine advert

Monday 13 September 2010

Secondary source research mood board

Media Mood Board

This is my mood board for our initial chosen genre of ska. I got most of my pictures from the search engines Google and Yahoo by typing in ska and reggae as most of the songs we have been looking at come under the genre of ska-reggae. The colours I chose to put on my mood board include green, reds and yellow which represent Jamaica which is where ska and reggae originated from. I also have pictures of beaches and other relaxed scenes which are good locations for ska and reggae videos. I also put some pictures of ska bands on there such as Madness, The Specials and Toots and the Maytals. From these pictures we can see the types and clothes and settings they were in during their performances which we can use for our own video and dress people up to mimic their appearence. I've also used a picture of the front cover of the soundtrack to the film "This is England" because all of the songs from the film are from the ska genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.